Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gwynn's for breakfast


DSCF8183.JPG

 



DSCF8185.JPG

 



DSCF8189.JPG

 




DSCF8191.JPG

 




Typical Saturday morning. Day off for me , but sadly not for Mary 9 seen above on car parking and traffic control duties at the Tree House. I skin up to Gwynn's where I am well looked after by Emma among others for a healthy ( usually ! ) breakfast in the smart diningrom up there. Takes me now an hour and a half so if I can get away from the mall by 7.30 , I'm up there at opening time of 9am - having seen not a sole. On this occasion above I put Private Eye and the local paper in my pack giving me a very pleasant hour's read. Then back to Two Creeks via Long Shot - see view from top looking south to Maroon Bells. 3rd pic shows the 3/4 way down sign after 4 miles of brilliant skiing. No 3 bus back to Meadow Ranch 3 minutes away and in time to get the hard working Mary's lunch ready. 5th time I've done it this season. Repeat this Saturday I hope.

No comments: